Benifits Of Dancing
We always question ourselves as to “What Purpose does Dancing Solve”?
Dance is the art form in which human movement becomes the medium for sensing, understanding, and communicating ideas, feelings, and experiences and some of the greater benefits are listed below:
- It is the best and a fun way of keeping our bodies fit.
- Dancing allows one to express oneself.
- A sense of unity is found within the dance.
- Dancing provides physical/mental refreshment and relaxation.
- Laughter and fun - dancing can provide a lot of entertainment.
- It is a great cardiovascular workout, which strengthens the heart and improves lung function.
- It helps in losing weight, improves posture and physical strength.
- Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- Better Social Skills and Lifts your mood.
- We develop co-ordination and appreciation for music.
- It is an excellent flexibility exercise because stretching, bending and twisting are all integral parts of it and it is a great mind and body workout.
- Improves overall well-being- Dance has an outstanding positive effect on both physical and psychological well-being.